Thursday, May 21, 2009

My (not so pretty) Garden :)

I have been avoiding showing pictures of my garden for two reasons: 1) It has LOTS of weeds (and I don't care to pull them), 2) We had a freeze not long after we planted it, and we lost quite a bit.  I didn't know to replant (because I honestly didn't know at that time that we had lost things).  But, you know what, we are getting veggies from it!  That's all I care about!!  We planted tomatoes, jalapenos, green beans, squash, zucchini, carrots, lettuce (which something keeps eating, ugh), and onions.  I will definitely do it again next year; although, I have a better idea of how to do it.  This year was a trial run.  I needed to start somewhere :).
Here are a few pictures of my garden.


Here's a picture of the whole garden

Zucchini plant

Tomato Plant



No comments: