Saturday, January 29, 2011

And If Our God is For Us...



"And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?!  And if our God is with us, then what could stand against?!"

I had an ESL certification training this morning in the OC and I heard this song on my iPod... I listened to it when I was in the car, on the way, several times... and I haven't been able to get those lyrics out of my head all day.  I have felt a spiritual attack in many different ways since I started at my job.  I have felt a deep sense that I was right where I was supposed to be until recently, despite the attack.  The past month or so has been the hardest in so many ways, but the biggest thing is that I was doubting my call to my school and just teaching in general, as well as doubting our call to Oak Cliff.  I was allowing impatience, caring what other people thought, difficulty, and the fear of the unknown rule my heart.  As I said a few blog posts ago, I know now that no matter what comes my way, we are called there.  I fear saying that because I know that Satan will continue attacking... especially if God will be glorified... But I have to speak truth.  I know now that because of all the spiritual attack that I've been experiencing, God has some big plans! 
I will just keep pressing on and trust that God will iron out all the details :).

No comments: