Monday, August 1, 2011

Date Night with my Hubby!


I signed up for a training through Region 10, but was put on the waiting list and didn't make it into the class.  I had asked my dad (who is newly retired!) to watch the kids for the training, and then when I didn't make it into the training, I decided it would still be beneficial for the kids to stay with my parents so I could get some things done for school.  So Robert and I decided to also take advantage of this time and go on a date!  And we didn't just want to go out to eat... that would be boring!  We decided to go to the Pocket Sandwich Theatre.  We went last year and had a blast!  It's melodrama at it's best... throwing popcorn, booing, cheering, audience participation, etc.  This year we saw The Final Adventure of Hercules and it was hilarious. 

I love my hubby so much and love having the opportunity to spend time with JUST him.  It's so good for our marriage and our family.

Tonight we're going to clean the house together.  It'll be messy again as soon as the kids get back, but it's good to have it clean every once in a while ;).  I am so thankful for my husband.  I'm so lucky to be able to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.  He's perfect for me. 

No comments: