Sunday, September 8, 2013

Reviving this Blog



Two years ago (almost), I decided to utilize a free year of a self-hosted blog and attempt trying to make it "big" in the blogging world.  After two years of trying, and it not working out, I decided to get rid of my self-hosted blog because I was tired of paying for something that didn't bring in any income.  I also felt that I spent too much time on it, and I tried to make it perfect (it became a product instead of a process).

I missed blogging, though, so I decided to revive this one!  This one will be full of real life just like the other one... and maybe even more so than the other one.

A lot has changed since I posted on here... including the fact that we have moved, I ended up teaching part time last year, and now I'm teaching full time again.  Homeschooling didn't work out for our family, and now I see that it was never in God's plan for us to homeschool... it was just my idea.

I've changed a lot over the past few years; God has done a lot of work on me.

This blog will show the "new me" and how I've changed over the years!  I hope it will also minister to and encourage you!

1 comment:

Christabelle said...

I'm glad you decided to come back! I've thought of you on occasion and wondered what your family was up to. Thanks for taking a moment to update us. :)