Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Starts TOMORROW!

As hard as it is some days to be a teacher, one BIG thing that I'm thankful for with teaching is having SUMMERS OFF!  There is not another job that allows that!  So, today, I'm choosing to be thankful to God for providing me a job that allows me so much time off with my kids :). 

Even though I'm glad that summer starts tomorrow, I'm anticipating all that needs to be done this summer and the many trips we will be taking.  I'm a little nervous that it's going to be a crazy, busy summer!  Between going to Rockport, going to Colorado, school time with Karis and Ethan, projects around the house, organizing for next year, going to the zoo lots, working on my childbirth educator training, etc, it's going to be busy!  I looked at my calendar the other day and realized that it's pretty full!  But the one great thing about that time, even though full, is that I'm with my family! 

I feel like I've talked about summer a lot already, and it hasn't even started yet ;).  But this anticipation is killing me!  :) 

No comments: