Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Purpose of this blog

I am by no means an expert at anything... I am just excited about all the information that I've gathered through the past few years and wanted a way to put it all in one place, and give others access to the info that I have found. Some of this is opinion, some of it is what I've found online (will give links to it!), and some of it is what I have put together with opinion and facts. Take what you want and leave the rest! This is our life and what we believe works for our family! This site is a work in progress!
Some things that I will be blogging about are:
  • Home organization (including my Household Notebook- in progress)
  • Homemade Cleaners (laundry detergent, dish detergent, other cleaners)
  • Homemade recipes (bread, etc)
  • Parenting (what I've learned so far as a parent- what works and doesn't work for us! This includes discipline and the daily stuff)
  • Lessons for Karis (will be starting these soon)
  • Natural Family Info (cloth diapering, babywearing, exclusive breastfeeding, etc- also new at this!)
  • Homebirth (very close to my heart at the moment!)
  • My spiritual walk (what God has been teaching me)
  • Health (nutrition, herbal remedies, etc)

No comments: