Monday, October 12, 2009

Ethan's First Official Haircut

Ethan's hair has been getting long, but last time I tried to trim it, it did NOT turn out so well.  This weekend we were at my sister in law and brother in law's, and when he pulled out the clippers to cut his own hair, I asked him to cut Ethan's as well.  He was a little scared, but he did really well.  And, his hair looks great.  He looks like a little boy!!

 
 

Don't mind the scratch between his eyes :).  He fell while drinking out of a sippy cup :(.  

Pictures of our family camping trip coming soon!

2 comments:

The Man Crew said...

Courtney, he looks soooo grown up now! Wow, I always think the same thing every time I cut Derek's hair. Hope your week is going well. Thanks for sharing with us!
Blessings,
Kristy

Jeremy Hellums said...

He is still Jack Jack too me!