Friday, January 21, 2011

Back Out on the Hunt

Well, just as I suspected, the Homewood Place house isn't working out so far.  Sunday we figured we would have a house soon, and Monday we didn't hear anything... Tuesday we heard a "verbal" counter offer but never saw anything in writing, and the seller's own agent hasn't heard anything from him since.  So, I'm not sure what's going on, but I'm assuming he's not wanting to sell his house. 

So, tomorrow we are back out on the hunt.  It's so hard to not question our call to the area when things keep not working out... but all I can do is hang on to our call there.  It's only been like a month since we started looking... so I'm going to try to be patient!  It's just getting harder and harder to not have our own place!  I'm just ready.  I'm praying that either the Homewood Place house will work out, or we will find one soon that is OURS.  I know it'll come in time... and it'll be RIGHT, but I'm just ready!! 

Did I say that I'm ready?  :) 

Okay, I'm going to go to bed!

No comments: