Monday, August 3, 2009

Growing…

I am now 11 ½ weeks pregnant, and I look like I'm 16 weeks (in my opinion). Every morning, I wake up and feel like I've grown over night. I have officially started wearing maternity clothes because a few days ago I decided that my clothes were too tight. I am meeting with my midwife on Thursday, so I plan to see what she thinks. I hear that it's normal to start showing early with third pregnancies… but really? This early? I don't know that it's really possible to truly be showing at this point. Anyway… I might just be freaking out about nothing… but I'm going to talk to her about it anyway J. She should be able to feel for the top of my uterus and see if it's higher than it should be at this point. Some women can do that themselves, but I've never been good at that J. So… I will update you on Thursday!

I'll post a picture in a few days… I'm having problems with my camera.

1 comment:

Christabelle said...

Thanks for the update! It's okay, I went in for my first appointment and the midwife thought I might be a MONTH further than where I was! Turns out, no, date was correct, there was just one little one, but she WAS huge! (9lbs 14oz to be exact) Hope everything goes well with that appointment. I also look forward to seeing those pictures soon!