Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Exhausted

These past few weeks have been a whirlwind (I tend to have those a lot, don't I).  I am exhausted, yet excited.  But all I can see are the few days that I have ahead.  We moved in Saturday and I haven't had a moment of rest since.  Between little glitches (that always comes with moving), working a late night last night, lots of grading, and just being behind, I just haven't had a break.  I still have 3 more days before spring break, and those days seem very long and spring break feels very far away.  I haven't had a chance to unpack really at all, and I haven't been able to enjoy my new house.  I'm looking forward to getting everything unpacked so that I can enjoy it!  Right now everything is a disaster everywhere I am... at home and at school.  I am READY for some kind of "normal" life.  I realize that there is no normal, really, but I need routine.  After a very tough year, I am excited about what lies ahead, but I need a moment to breathe, reflect, and dream. 

Until then, I'm going to get some sleep.  Goodnight.

No comments: