Monday, May 25, 2009

Natural Pregnancy, more information

I enjoyed putting together information on natural pregnancy so much that I thought about writing a book :).  So, I started doing some more research on things and adding to the blog that I did.  Then, I realized that it would take way more time than I have to write a book, so I just added information to the blog that I already wrote.  Look to the right in the natural living resources section, and click on Natural Pregnancy.  Not only does it give good information on natural pregnancy, there is a lot of information on nutrition in general (which, I may make a separate section for nutrition... we'll see!).  I did more research on things like fats because that is a very controversial subject.  It was fun, but I'm ready to move on :).  I know enough to put it into practice in my own life, and I hope that the information provided is something that you can use.  

No comments: