Friday, April 2, 2010

Living Life

As I have been sharing lately, I have been on a journey… to find balance in my life… to decide whether or not blogging a lot is practical for this season of life… to be more comfortable in my own skin… to learn to be okay with imperfection…

Until recently, I wanted to be “known” in the blogging/“virtual” world.  But, the more I get to know myself, the more I begin to realize that I can’t live up to the person that I would like to be at this season of life, the more I realize that having a “professional,” well known blog isn’t what I need right now… 

I’ve decided that living life is more important right now.  And, the more I live life, the more I love life.  The less I worry about researching information to put on my blog, the more I can actually live out what I’ve learned.  The less I worry about what others think about me, the less I am anxious.  The more I can focus on just loving my husband and children and doing the best I can for them, the less being “known” in the blogging world really matters to me. 

Having a blog that focuses on one aspect (natural living) makes me feel as if I have to focus on that in general… and I don’t really want to focus on that…

I’ve decided that I just want to go back to the original intention of my blog… to share my life… to share my thoughts and reflections… to share what God has been teaching me… and yes, to share what I learn through research.

I’m excited about this journey and I hope you’ll stick around!

Stay tuned for some more things that I’ve learned lately…

No comments: