Sunday, December 5, 2010

Don't Know What to Title This :-)

When we woke up this morning I wasn't sure if we'd be able to go to church.  Karis was throwing up through the night, Robert was really sick (I think he got food poisoning), and because Karis was screaming because she hates throwing up, Ethan and Levi were awake a good part of the night.  After such a rough couple of days, though, I decided this was just one more way that Satan was trying to drag me down.  I didn't let him!  The kids and I ended up making it to church (Karis was fine this morning and is still fine), but we left Robert at home.  He's feeling better now.

Robert and I talked again about where we should live, and we feel that if we live in this area that we won't be able to be involved in the church there... so we would have to make a change again.  And honestly, we don't want to.  We feel that God led us there for a reason and we want to continue building relationships with people there, and serving there.  So, we're going to go with our original plan to move there whenever we get enough money saved up.  I don't know when that will be, but it will all work out in God's time!  

No comments: