Sunday, June 21, 2009

Taking a Break from Blogging

I just wanted to say that I will be taking a break from blogging for a while. I have decided that I need to spend some time focusing on my priorities. I also want to spend some time figuring out what it is that I feel true conviction from God about and/or I really feel like I need to do for my family, and what I just do because it seems like the best thing, but it isn't really best and/or possible for my family. I don't know if that makes sense, but I guess it doesn't have to. :)

I'm not getting rid of my blog because I enjoy it, but it may eventually take a slight turn. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

The Man Crew said...

Courtney...don't worry about explaing to us, we all understand. Life is a hectic, sometime harrowing journey to figure out what it is that GOd wants us to do, how to do it and how to leave the rest up to Him. We'll be praying for you as you are searching...and we'll be here when you get back. Hugs!
Kristy