(excuse the shadow in the pic)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees and grease a round cake pan.
- Melt butter in microwave and let cool while mixing other ingredients.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix cold buttermilk, milk, and butter, stirring until butter forms small clumps.
- Pour extra flour onto a plate. Rub your hands in the flour to dust well. Spoon lump of dough onto the flour, sprinkle with flour, pick it up and gently toss back and forth between your hands. Place in pan. Repeat with remaining dough. Make sure to keep the biscuits close together because it keeps them soft. They will come apart easily when they are cooked.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until the tops are golden brown.