Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Parmesan Tilapia and Couscous "salad"

I made a very yummy dinner tonight! I thought I would share it :)

Parmesan Tilapia
(adapted from Kraft magazine)

3-4 Tilapia filets (they call for Salmon, but we had Tilapia)
1/4 cup mayo
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (they call for 2 tbsp)
1/8 tsp Cayenne
Bread crumbs (about 1/2 cup) (I used homemade wheat bread toasted and crumbled; they call for Ritz crackers crumbled)

Mix the mayo, cheese, and cayenne together.
Smear on filets
Sprinkle with crumbs

Bake 15 minutes at 400 degrees

Couscous "Salad"
(don't have measurements on this; I'll list the ingredients)

Saute diced zucchini, red bell pepper, orange bell pepper, onion, and minced garlic in olive oil, salt, and pepper (I would have included yellow squash if I had any!)

Make couscous (I used organic whole wheat and cooked it with some salt and olive oil)

Top the couscous with sauteed veggies.

No comments: