Friday, July 30, 2010

Meal Plan for 8/1-8/7

I am actually going shopping today for next week, so I decided to go ahead and make next weeks' menu.  We have not been real great about following it this week for many reasons... things kept coming up.  So, we'll see how next week goes :).  All I can do is make the menu and hope to follow it!
I'm going to make a few changes to how I do things this week and hopefully I will be better about following it :).
Sunday, I am going to do most of my preparation for the week.  I didn't end up making things homemade after Sunday this past week because things just get busy.
I'm just going to list some options for breakfasts and lunches, but I will specifically plan dinners.

Breakfasts
Peanut butter baked oatmeal (I never ended up making it this week!)
Breakfast Cookies
English muffins
Eggs and biscuits

Lunches
Sandwiches
"Tasting platter"- fresh fruit, veggies, cheese, boiled eggs, pita chips and hummus
Tuna/egg salad
Leftovers

Dinners
Sunday, August 1st
Southwestern Chicken- crockpot

Monday, August 2nd
Salmon
Salad with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, feta cheese
Fruit

Tuesday, August 3rd
Breakfast for dinner- bacon, eggs, pancakes

Wednesday, August 4th
Roasted Chicken
Roasted Veggies
Homemade bread

Thursday, August 5th
Southwest chicken salad

Friday, August 6th
Chicken bacon artichoke pizza (movie night!)

Saturday, August 7th
Leftovers

No comments: