Thursday, April 9, 2009

My New Favorite Makeup



I don't wear a whole lot of makeup, but what I had been wearing was full of toxins. A few weeks ago, I looked into natural mascara because I needed some and wanted natural. I looked at Whole Foods and quickly decided to wait because the cheapest that I could find was $15. I had to stop by HEB for a couple of things, and I just happened to walk by the makeup section, and I'm SO glad I did. Physicians Formula sells a new 100% natural makeup called Organic Wear. It has no parabens, harsh chemicals, or toxins; plus, they are "eco-friendly." Everything is made from recycled paper or plastic.

HEB had buy one thing, get another free!!! PLUS, an additional $3 off coupon!!!!! So, I was able to buy mascara, eye shadow, tinted moisturizer, concealer, and powder for $19!!! The concealer and powder were actually just the "mineral wear" and not the "Organic Wear," and they don't rate as well on the cosmetic database (though still better than the brand I used to wear). Next time, I will buy only Organic Wear. Physicians Formula Organic Wear is one of the most affordable natural makeup brands that I have found!! The great thing about it is that you can buy it almost anywhere. I know for sure that it is sold at HEB, Walgreens, CVS, Target, and Albertsons. I am VERY pleased with this makeup!!
Other benefits are that it looks very natural, and it washes off very easily.

Check out their website Organic Wear Makeup. It is full of information.

No comments: