Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yummy, Healthy, Whole Foods Shake


Through the help of a friend, I was introduced to this awesome thing called a Whole Foods Shake. The one that she told me about I haven't tried, but I found one that I LOVE. It is called Nature's Way Alive Whole Foods Shake. It is VERY expensive in stores (about $45 for a 2.2 pound can). I bought the same size on Vitacost for $23.67!!! It seems expensive still, but this can replace a vitamin because it is a vitamin in a shake. And, it is filling and nutritious enough to be breakfast. So, it's two in one. This particular one is very yummy; it is vanilla flavored.
This shake is FILLED with nutrients. It has all the vitamins/minerals that are in a multivitamin, plus green foods, amino acids, veggies, fruits, mushrooms, digestive enzymes, omega fatty acids, citrus blend, and more! It has everything. I have done a lot of searching, and this one is the BEST of the ones that I can afford :).

No comments: