Friday, February 14, 2014

Completely and Totally Random Post :-)

Today was kind of weird... my first day at home with no appointments or nothing specific to do.

As usual, I woke up at 4:00.  I'm not sure why my body chooses to wake up at that time, but it has become a daily thing.  I mean, I know I go to bed early, but really?

I have found, though, that I get a lot done during that time.

This morning, I did my quiet time, wrote a blog post, made some banana muffins, and started making smoothie bags (that I put in the freezer).  These contain mango, strawberry, banana, apples, and spring mix.




I don't know, I'm torn about these early mornings.

Problem is, once I take my meds, I am ready to go back to bed... and by that time, I really need to be getting up and moving.

Like I said, today was weird.  After I got all that done, I decided to lay back down... totally forgetting that someone was coming over.  In fact, she was coming over to bring me a painting.  I woke up to her ringing the door bell/knocking... I felt so bad, but we ended up having an awesome conversation.

Here's a couple of pics of the awesome painting!



The one underneath is awesome too, and was painted by a friend of mine :-).  


I should have gone running, but I didn't.  Instead, I showered, threw my hair up, and started working on household chores.

I struggled through the day.  I ran some errands, but I felt weird all day.  Not sure what it is, but I'm assuming it's a cross between my new meds and being alone.  All.  Day.  It's so weird.  And yet, I need this time.  I'm having to learn how to take care of myself.  And not in a sleepingallday kind of way...  In a schedulemakingandflexiblyfollowing kind of way. 

I'm also trying to figure out how much I can handle right now... so far, not as much as I would hope.  I'm working on it.  I'll get into a groove and figure things out.  In the meantime, I struggle.  I guess that's part of the growing process. 

Sorry about the randomness... welcome to my brain.  :-)

Until next time...

No comments: