Sunday, February 9, 2014

Milestones and Great Days

I have had a few milestones lately, and I thought I'd share a few.

One, I have slept through the night the past 3 nights.  This is HUGE.  I have wanted to sleep through the night for a looooonnnnnngggg time.

Two, I spilled coffee on our "good" computer (and it's dead), and I didn't freak out.  Yep.  Not good that I did that... but once it was done, I couldn't change anything.  And thankfully my mother in law has an old one that she can give us.  We'll just use our even older computer until we get that one.

It's just a thing... not anything worth freaking out over.

Did I just say that?

Why yes, I think I did.

Today was such a good day.  It started with church (which I didn't stay long, but going is a start), we came home and made a homemade dairy free chocolate chip cookie cake with homemade icing, we made homemade mini-pizzas, had a little grandparents dinner for Levi's birthday, then Robert and I enjoyed a coffee date alone.  We also picked up some free furniture for the kids that has completely transformed the boys' room and will transform Karis'.  I'm so thankful for all that God has provided (and through some great people!).  We are incredibly blessed and undeserving!
We've also been spending a lot of time making our home more "homey" and organizing lots of things.  It definitely helps me!  One of the things that drives me crazy is mess and clutter, so de-cluttering is so great.

I'm learning to take things one day at a time.  Sometimes one hour at a time.  I know that tomorrow I have outpatient from 9-3, and that's all that matters :-).

Until next time...

No comments: