Saturday, February 21, 2009

Household Notebook

This is our household notebook:


It is divided by using page protectors and scrapbook paper:

The sections are:
1) Calendar/Planner
2) Menu Planning (I have a list of meal options for each meal, for 2 weeks; behind that is any print outs of recipes)
3) Shopping (I have a grocery shopping planning form that I use to write my list)
4) Finances (our budget form, dates that bills are due, and budget archive)
5) Personal (my cycle chart, continuing ed information, midwifery/homebirth, simple living, and family etc)
6) Gardening
7) Homemade things (cleaners and detergents, personal care, and homemade staples)
8) Health (print outs of info that I find on health)

I have one other separate binder for the kids (Lesson planning, immunization record, information from pedi, etc).

I ALWAYS use my notebook. It has made planning much easier!!!

No comments: