From Tammy's Recipes
- 2-3 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup rice
- 1 1/8 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt OR 1 small clove minced garlic + 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash lemon pepper
- dash black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried chives OR 1 Tablespoon minced green onions
- 1 Tablespoon dried onions OR 2 Tablespoons fresh onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
1. Grease a square 8-inch glass baking dish. Rinse chicken and lay in the bottom.
2. In mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients and mix well. Pour over chicken breasts.
3. Cover with foil and bake at 325 degrees for about 90 minutes or until rice and chicken tests done.