- 9 or 10 ounces fresh spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon dried onion (or 2 tablespoons of fresh, minced onion)
- 1 cup cooked rice (measurement is after cooking, not before)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Instructions:1. Place spinach and water in a large pan or skillet. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until spinach leaves wilt.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all other ingredients. Add the wilted spinach and stir. Pour into a greased 8x8-inch square baking dish.
3. Bake at 325 degrees for 35-40 minutes, until set in the middle. (Test with fork.)